Bookkeeper Job Opening
William Mattar, P.C. is looking for a Bookkeeper to take care of Accounts Payable, analyze financial data and prepares reports.
- Summarize current financial status by analyzing general ledger accounts
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with federal, state, and local legal requirements and regulations.
- Protect firm’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Provide financial information by answering accounting procedure questions; researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Interact with internal customers and vendors directly and through their A/R departments
- Enter all incoming bills into QuickBooks on a weekly basis
- Identify and prioritize all the payment due dates for the upcoming week
- Ensure that all bills are paid within a week of the due date
- Confirm disbursements on settled or lost files on a daily basis by matching to what was paid using QuickBooks as reference
- Issue client disbursement checks as requested
- Make daily deposits into various firm accounts
- Deposit checks to the firm escrow account and issue checks from the firm escrow account
- Maintain accounting files up to date and organized
- Work on projects as assigned