Motorcycle Safety Gift Card Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Sponsorship and Eligibility
- This promotion is sponsored by William Mattar, P.C., which has a principal office located at 6720 Main Street, Suite 100, Williamsville, New York 14221. There is no purchase or consideration necessary to be eligible for or enter this promotion. This promotion is only open to residents of New York State who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of registration. Promotion is void in other states and where otherwise prohibited or restricted by law.
- If you fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions, you are not eligible for this promotion. If you are an employee or staff member of William Mattar, P.C., William K. Mattar, Esq., or William Mattar Law Offices, herein collectively referred to as “William Mattar Law Offices” or the “Firm,” an advertising or promotional agency of William Mattar Law Offices or any other enterprise that contributed promotional consideration (such as prizes, administration, or hosting services), you are not eligible for this promotion. This includes summer, part-time, full-time, and temporary staff members. Family members of employees, which includes siblings, parents, significant others, children, grandchildren, or grandparents, are also not eligible for this promotion. Also, people living in the same household as individuals who are otherwise ineligible are not eligible for this promotion.
- If you are a lawyer or an employee or staff member of any law firm, you are not eligible for this promotion. This includes summer, part-time, full-time, and temporary staff members. Family members of law firm employees, which includes siblings, parents, significant others, children, grandchildren, or grandparents, are also not eligible for this promotion. Also, people living in the same household as individuals who are otherwise ineligible are not eligible for this promotion.
- Registration for this promotion is open from 12:01 PM (EST) on May 8, 2023, until May 22, 2023 at 12:01 PM (EST). On or around May 24, 2023, one random winner will be selected via a random number generator. Every valid registrant will be internally assigned one number and one number will be randomly generated to select the winner, who will receive a $444 gift card to the motorcycle shop of their choice.
- Limited to one registration per person, per household and per IP address. No purchase is necessary.
- To enter this promotion, you must complete a registration form which will require you to agree to Terms and Conditions and provide certain information, including First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Mobile Phone Number and Email Address. Registration is open to residents of New York State: Please note that the following counties within New York State are excluded from this promotion: Queens, Kings, Richmond, New York, Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Suffolk, Nassau.
- Registrants will receive a confirmation email from [email protected]which will acknowledge the registration. No person may register more than once, and only one person is permitted to register per household. Any person who registers more than once, or any persons who register from the same household, will not be considered valid registrant(s) and will be ineligible for this promotion.
- A registrant who subsequently wishes to opt out of this promotion after registering but before the random drawing should make a written request via email before May 22, 2023 at 12:01 PM (EST). Requests to opt out should be sent to [email protected]with the subject line “Opt Out of Motorcycle Safety Promotion”.
Duties of Participants; Limitation of Liability
- By entering this promotion, registrant agrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Firm, which shall be final. William Mattar, P.C. has no responsibility for losses, injuries, or damages caused by accepting these terms and conditions and entering programs, contests, and giveaways. Terms and agreements are subject to change. Should they change, entrants still agree to alterations. It is the entrant’s responsibility to check the terms and agreements on a regular basis to make sure they are aware of any modifications and still agree to follow such revised terms. An entrant who deems a revised term unacceptable can withdraw participation at any time by sending an email to [email protected]. Firm reserves the right to delete, alter, or add terms, conditions, and rules. Firm has the right to cancel or abandon the contest, campaign, program, promotion, or giveaway at any time or the right to do anything it chooses within the bounds of the law to either remedy a given error, problem, situation or to discontinue.
- Firm’s maximum liability shall be the lesser of the prize value or Fifty dollars ($50.00).
- All federal, state, and local laws apply. Firm and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of Firm, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible registrations; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; (iii) errors in transmission; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Firm that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of prize, or from participation in the promotion; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion.
- Registrant shall indemnify and defend Firm and its managers, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgements, settlements, interests, awards, penalties, fines, costs, expenses of whatever kind, including professional and attorney fees arising out of any claim alleging any breach or non-fulfillment of any representation warranty or covenant, negligence, omission, injury, bodily injury, death, reckless or willful misconduct, or failure to comply with any law, rule, regulation or code relating to this promotion.
Violation of Promotion Rules
- Registrants who provide false, misleading, or untruthful information will not be considered a valid registrant and will be excluded from the promotion. Firm reserves the right to disqualify and exclude any registrant who, in its sole suspicion, tampers with the registration process, intentionally submits more than a single registration, violates Terms and Conditions, or acts in a deceptive or disruptive manner. Examples of deceptive or disruptive actions include, but are not limited to, auto-generated registration by macro, script, or other means, as well as efforts by persons in one household to register more than once. Other examples include, but are not limited to, inputting fictitious information, or using a “bot” or any automated process of any kind to submit more than one registration. Such actions or conduct will be deemed a violation of Terms and Conditions. Firm will exercise reasonable diligence to identify registrants who provide false, misleading, or untruthful information or are otherwise invalid but cannot guarantee that all such registrants will be identified, and the determinations of Firm will be final.
- Random selection of winner may be delayed while compliance with Terms and Conditions is verified or while suspected violations are investigated, and Firm makes no express or implied guarantee that any such verification(s) or investigation(s) will conclude before the end of the promotion period.
- Limited availability. No cash value. Inquiries should be directed to Firm at mailto:[email protected].
- When entering information in the registration form registrants will have an opportunity to agree to receive promotional, advertising, and/or marketing materials including emails and text messages/SMS from Firm. A registrant who agrees to receive promotional, advertising, and/or marketing materials can opt out of receiving promotional, advertising, and/or marketing materials, including emails and text messages/SMS, at any time by emailing [email protected] and by typing “Opt Out” in the email subject line. Please also provide your name and email address in the body of the email when requesting to opt out. Registrants must agree to terms of the Privacy Statement contained on Firm’s website, available at: https://www.williammattar.com/disclaimer/, except that registrants will not receive promotional, advertising and/or marketing materials unless they voluntarily opt in during the registration process. A registrant can participate in this promotion without agreeing to receive promotional, advertising and/or marketing materials in the future.
Winner and Prize Distribution
- The winner will be selected via random number generator from among all valid entries. The winner will be contacted only once using the email address and/or phone number provided in registration. The firm is not responsible for contacting the winner more than once. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours the prize will be deemed abandoned and the winner will have no right to receive the prize. In such circumstance, the Firm reserves the right, without notice to any persons, to conduct a second drawing via random number generator. The registrant whose number is chosen during this second drawing will be declared the new winner and will be entitled to the prize. There can be no more than one winner of the prize.
- Declared winner will be eligible to receive a gift card in the amount of $444 for a motorcycle shop in New York State, which can include a sporting goods store that carries motorcycle gear and equipment. The firm is not responsible for the replacement of any lost or stolen gift card. Please protect your gift card until the time of redemption.
Inquiries or Questions
- Any inquiries or questions regarding this promotion, may be sent by email to [email protected] or by regular mail to William Mattar, P.C., 6720 Main Street, Suite 100, Williamsville, New York 14221. The firm cannot guarantee that inquiries or questions will be answered before the end of the promotion period.